View Single Post
Old 09-07-2008, 07:46   #41
accyman
God Member

Re: The New Waterside Apartments

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazey View Post
What's wrong with living near an asian area? I have a few friends who live in the Blackburn Road area near blockbusters and toppings and there is a great sense of community in those areas.

Oswaldtwistle certainly isn't all its cracked up to be anyway, and anyone who lives here will be fully aware of that! I much preferred living in that 'crappy' area of Springhill as you so quaintly put it, at least it had character!

didnt say there was anything wrong with living near an asian area but just like the majority of people i would prefer to buy a property away from asians especialy if i was spending that much money,you be as PC as you like but in the real world if people can afford not to be in an asian area they generaly dont be in an asian area and thats mainly because asian areas are run down

dont wory though this argument will be irrelivant when you pass your exams and get a job which will pay for your nice house in its suburben area away from the asian areas you love so much

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote