Thread: Funerals
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2008, 10:51   #72
'erindoors

Re: Funerals

I was at my sister's funeral yesterday and people was taking pictures! pictures for crying out loud. It did my head in. Sister in law even took pics of all the flippin' flowers, and her hubby, my brother, said he had a special box at home were he would keep all the sympathy cards n stuff. Is it me or does this sound wierd? I through all mine out today for recycling, (do you think I did that too soon?) because at the end of the day I will allways know that my sister is now gone, I will allways remember all the good(and bad) times we had together. I need no evidence of her life, it's all in my heart. I have lots of pics of her when we were together and lots of funny vids too. I also have her hubby and 2 sons to laugh with (or cry if needs be).
I just don't understand WHY people would want pics and stuff like that!!

For the wake we did as she wanted which was to celebrate her life, she diddn't even want people to come in drab dark clothes.

Gail xxxx

http://www.hyndburnramblers.co.uk/
'erindoors is offline   Reply With Quote