View Single Post
Old 09-07-2008, 23:41   #43
accyman
God Member

Re: Hyndburn council's Accrington cash office closing

as mentined before, the payment cards are unreliable and the machines that you use them with at the shops are unreliable , some old dear could end up having to walk across town just to use a machine that is working

at least when you go to the town hall and pay cash you know your money is going to be taken and your not going to have to trek across town in the hope that the next shops machine is working

mind you as long as everythings working ok for somone the rest of us that arnt so lucky can go screw ourselves i suppose

cash should come above any other kind of payment period ,if cash is such a bad thing why not do away with it all together and just have a chip slapped in our forheads that scans everytime we buy somthing

funny how the councils bailifs accept cash which are very quickly set upon you should you not have enough money in your account when the council take out your payments early

HBC are the most patheticly organised set of idiots i have ever had the displeasure of dealing with , they cause problems for people throgh their own stupidity then cover it up with threats of bailifs when it is their miscalculations or loss of payment details that is to blame and they sure dont like changing their minds without a good argument

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote