View Single Post
Old 11-07-2008, 10:25   #460
blazey
God Member

Re: Don't bug me teacher, eating me breakfast.

[quote=flashytart;605179]
Quote:
Originally Posted by blazey View Post
, they're following all the rules I have set so I am well pleased.

now doesnt that kind of contradict what you where saying about the school? its ok for kids to follow your rules blazey but they shouldnt be following school rules?

you dont half talk some sh!t at times you know, one rule for you and another for other people?
I told you, I have to follow my own rules and it is nice that the girls follow mine but they certainly didn't have to go to bed earlier than I said, nor did they have to get up on time this morning if they didn't want to. I just told them that if they didn't then there would be consequences. It's all about balances. You are fair with them and give them a bit of room to make decisions, take responsibility and try and understand their way of thinking, they tend to respect your rules more. It's not my problem if the teachers at rhyddings have no respect from their students, or any other school for that matter.

This course is free for them. They get rewarded every evening for following the rules and behaving during the day. They're given 'chances' but if they keep breaking rules they get sent home. They know that, and they like the rewards, so they do what they're asked of.

Did I not say that about the school rules too?
blazey is offline   Reply With Quote