View Single Post
Old 31-05-2004, 02:21   #1
mac
I am Banned

Red face a cracking day out with the accy webbers

well where do i start. at the beginning would be good wouldnt it.
im mac and i dont live localy although i am an accy lad. i,ve been visiting my brother wingy for the weekend and luckily managed to get out with the accy webbers on sunday. it started in the stag and i was a little bit dubious to say the least because of the venue. i soon realised i was in for a god laugh when i met len, lettie, anne (who says i have nice eyes, god knows why though), mick, sparkologist, tealeaf, mez (appearing to be a total alcoholic), less and of course pussycat my future sister in law and my brother wingy. they were all very friendly and we had a realy good laugh and i soon ade some new friends. we then moved off to the local italian restaurant (dont ask me what it is called, needess to say its very posh well it is for me anyway) we had a lovely meal and then left for accy. somebody was accosted by the restaurant staff attempting to walk out with a glass. lettie immediately responded by saying. "if it was me it would be im me handbag by new" tut tut tut.

anyway ive waffled enough already but it is 330 am and i have just got in. and i have to say that only len and i lasted the night. we got a bit scared by a dodgy woman with dodgy eyes in the club but thats another story.

thanks all who attended i had a great day and will remember it forever and i look foreward to the next one.

mac.
mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web