Thread: school
View Single Post
Old 14-07-2008, 20:02   #30
lancsdave
God Member

Re: school

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tin Monkey View Post
I only saw this due to the quote, but yet again you are talking out of your arse JB. If you had even the beginnings of any knowledge of working in the education system you'd know that you were talking crap yet again.

If you (or anyone else) believes that any teacher can do their job effectively and to the best of their ability only working from 8:40-ish to to 3:30-ish, then you are so far wide of the mark that it beggars belief.

Your comment about subject knowledge just shows how ignorant you are of the facts. The majority of teachers today are actually over-qualified in terms of subject knowledge. If all teachers had to do was teach what they knew, then the job would be a doddle.
As we have been told often enough, jambutty only sticks his oar in when he is has the full facts. This thread was about fining parents for taking kids out of school during term time, but if I had a child at a secondary school in Darwen I would be more concerned about some old bloke sat in a chair watching the school gates at something to nine and 3.30 every day