View Single Post
Old 14-07-2008, 22:49   #98
accyman
God Member

Re: Detention without charge poll

Quote:
Originally Posted by jambutty View Post
Isn’t one of the reasons why many people don’t want corporal punishment brought back because it is better to let nine potentially guilty go free than hang one innocent person.

So shouldn’t that principle apply to this issue? Or is it yet again a case of double standards depending which way the wind is blowing?

i would love to see the death penalty back infact i think having it back would improve things a great deal and with more advanced forensics it would be highly unlikely we got the wrong person

just think how many less murderers woudl be walking our streets today or how many children would have been saved from abuse if the pedophile had been executed and not relased to do it again

anyway thats another post waiting to happen but im strongly behind holding people untill all avenues have been explored

i dont have any worries about been held indefinatly because i hardly fit the profile of a terrorist nor do i hang around with people that would bring suspition of terrorist activity upon me

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote