View Single Post
Old 17-07-2008, 11:04   #66
danny27

Re: What A Horrendous Twenty Four Hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric View Post
Maybe you should pay for some serious professional help .... it's ok to be in favor of harsher punishments; the debate about the death penalty is one that will probably never go away ... but this eager anticipation to revel in the suffering of another human being, goes far beyond punishment. Reminds me of something that Dr. Johnson (I think) said about Puritans. He observed that Puritans were opposed to bear baiting, not because of the pain it gave to the bear, but because of the pleasure it gave to the spectators.

Well no, i dont mean for mine or anybody elses satisfaction. I meant so that these cretins can feel what its like to feel physical pain, which is similar to what the victims family feel emotionally. Im not a sadist or anything, i just think that these thugs deserve a punishment thats fitting to their crimes.

And eye for an eye

I love Jaffa Cakes!!

All Hail evil Gloworm!!!

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny
(")_(") into your signature to help him gain world domination.

I sometimes lay down at night and stare at the stars and its then i realise.. SOMEONE'S STOLE MY ROOF!!!

I'm always amazed when I hear people saying; "That GORDON BROWN, he's a great leader". And I wonder, where can one find a drug that would make one so delusional?
danny27 is offline   Reply With Quote