Thread: Anyone Excited?
View Single Post
Old 20-07-2008, 06:42   #9
Pendle Red
God Member

Re: Anyone Excited?

Slowly my optimism level is rising

I am hopeful that the three lads who came through the Youth setup will make an impact, two of the signings we have made so far carry a wealth of experience at a higher level and hopefully will help to bring a more solid unit on the pitch.

Hopefully the Exhibition will raise awareness of the Club in the town itself, particulary with the Kids and encourage them to come along to the FES with their Parents to home games it would be great to see our Home gate average move nearer the the 1600-2000 mark the Season Ticket Sales are a great start.

I hope that by keeping the squad size down and overall wage bill less that this is with the New Stand in mind. I am pretty sure as always there is lot going on behind the scenes that we do not see that over the coming weeks & months will bear fruit both on & off the Pitch.

There are things that do worry me!! But is that not part & parcel of being a Football Fan especially following Stanley? but more importantly we are still a Football League Club, what would you have given for that 5,10,15,20 or 40 Years Ago?

Bring on the Burnley

One thing I can give and still keep: my word.

SFFS
Pendle Red is offline   Reply With Quote