Old 28-07-2008, 13:04   #103
cashman
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Re: Have your say

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewb View Post
It's absolutely ridiculous to think that I should make my mind up without actually getting an informed view on things.

If I was going to find the cheapest washing machine, I'd look at the prices, I'd make an informed choice. I wouldn't just say 'That looks the cheapest', I'll have that because whilist it looks the cheapest option. The information provided on the price label is going to give me a much more accurate clue.

What is more absurd is that you keep making silly comments that infer I don't care if people die. Really cashman, how ill thought out? Does it not occur to you that there is more than one option and without basing it on any facts or medical opinion you could well be wrong - am I meant to assume it's irelavent if some poor sod dies because you decided not to look at new information coming to light now that the hospitals have been merged?
you may think its ridiculous, i think its fact! ya don't need further info to know that the likely outcome is some poor ****** dying, ya need common sense n you obviously have a deficit.