Old 29-07-2008, 16:27   #57
jaysay
Resting in Peace

Re: Hospital parking

Quote:
Originally Posted by garinda View Post
My, my.

What a temper!

Is that your little feet I hear stamping?

If you took the time to read back what was actually posted, you'll notice myself, and others, never said you were doing anything illegal.

Comment was passed that by you sitting in your car in a designated disabled space, whilst your able bodied passenger went about your business, that this was morally wrong.

I still think this selfish use of your parking badge is morally wrong.

Your selfish actions might mean a disabled person, who was trying to do their own errands, could be prevented from doing so.

Whichever way you wish to dress up what you did, to me it is morally reprehensible, and shows scant regard for other people's needs.
Well Rindi I've had blue badge long enough to rememer when they were orange, and to me the rules must have changed, I was and for that matter still am, of the opinion that to park in a disabled space the badge holder must not be in the care, otherwise why bother with a badge in the first place, its meant to allow disabled people access to shops and other buildngs not sit there whilst some one able bodied gets out and does the errands or tasks on behalf of the badge older, to me thats just a nonsense