View Single Post
Old 01-08-2008, 00:40   #1
danny27

To kill or not to kill- HUNTLEY

Oh, before i begin my daily rant about injustice in the world i wish to let you all know that whilst i was on holiday in blackpool, i picked up a cheap BB gun. This, was to rid my cat problem. And let me tell ya, the fat ginger moggy cant out run plastic bb's! meeeeow!! lol. Anyway, it doesnt kill em, just scares the crap out of them, so everyone's a winner.

Anyway...i was reading a tabloid paper the other day, an it appears Ian Huntley has been victimised in prison. Wait...thats just the good part. He's been attacked with something called "Prison Napalm". ( yep, still good ). Prison Napalm, if your unsure what that is, is basically a mixture of boiling water and sugar. It has a lasting effect cos it sticks to the skin lol Yeash, stiiilll good. Hes been viciously attacked and one one occasion was beaten so bad that somebody left a boot imprint on his face. ( i think give that man a medal whosever foot that belonged to. But...now the bad part.

Officers have been ordered to reffer to Ian Huntley as " MR HUNTLEy, and also play scrabble with him to keep his spirits up!! (WTF!!!)
And...he is allowed to play video games, watch TV, and listen to CD's. ( WTFF!!!) He's currenly under something called "Protocol For The Management of Ian Huntley, which...is an attempt to improve his life. Nah nah nah, Feck that!!! Improve his life, i dont think so! He's ruined Holly and Jessica's friends and families lifes, and also ofcourse ended two young girls life cruely and prematurely! HE shouldnt be allowed these privalges, he shouldnt. He should be put in a very dark dingy cell and left in their for the rest of his life to think about what he's done. Giving him games and music is something you give a child if they've done their homework or something, not to this sick prick WHO i might add is also allowed internet access and HAS a facebook site apparently.

But, i just had an apiphany, i he seen the light. MAYBE i should do something naughty, get inside prison, find this waste of human life who is sharing the same oxygen as we are...AND KILL HIM!

Hey, its not exactly gonna be a bad thing is it, i mean come on...I get a slightly small prison sentance for murdering the prick (a year or so) and i will be a national, nae, an INTERNATIONAL hero!!!

Anyway, what do you all think?

I love Jaffa Cakes!!

All Hail evil Gloworm!!!

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny
(")_(") into your signature to help him gain world domination.

I sometimes lay down at night and stare at the stars and its then i realise.. SOMEONE'S STOLE MY ROOF!!!

I'm always amazed when I hear people saying; "That GORDON BROWN, he's a great leader". And I wonder, where can one find a drug that would make one so delusional?
danny27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web