View Single Post
Old 04-08-2008, 12:14   #47
E-J Anderson

Re: BROCKHALL HOSPITAL 1960s

Hi, my names Emma i'm 16. I found out recently my Grandma worked at Brockhall. Only i don't know when she worked there. all i know is she was a nurse, my dad doesn't remember much about her working there, she died when he was 13 so i can't ask her. When i found out where she worked i thought it was so interesting, i want to know some stories, the history anything about Brockhall. I feel like there is so much i won't know about her and about what she did so thats why i've spent the past two weeks searching. My grandmas name was Mary Kenmuir it could have been Mary Anderson at the time, i don't know when she got divorced. She was normally known as May and she had three children, Linda, Anne and Gordon. I don't know if my dad or my Auntie Anne was born at the time she worked there. My dad is the youngest by 13 years, and there is two years between my Auntie Anne and Auntie Linday i think. My dad told me there were rumours of the hospital being haunted, my grandmas reply was how would you know. I found it all interesting, please if any one knows of her, or would be kind enough to share your stories of working in the hospital i would be so greatful. If you could PM me that would be even better. Thank you so much.
Emma.

Last edited by Mick; 05-08-2008 at 04:47.
E-J Anderson is offline   Reply With Quote