Thread: Blackburn 24/7?
View Single Post
Old 26-08-2008, 21:43   #7
emamum
Senior Member+

Re: Blackburn 24/7?

Quote:
Originally Posted by booth76 View Post
An example of the problems is when a member decided to bring up the very inappropriate subject of the Sophie Lancaster tragedy to win favor in an argument, and show the site in a bad light. There was no need to make a point by using that. That's not what I set the site up for, the last thing I want is the girls poor parents to see that on something so trivial as an internet forum that I'm running. Especially when attached to such a petty squabble. That was just one of many things over the past 18 months which have forced my hand. Ex girlfriends bashing ex boyfriends and vice-versa, airing dirty laundry. Then I hear that these people are telling their friends not to use the site.
I saw the goth argument, that was horrible.
Its a shame its shut down, i was a member on there and was just starting to get used to the members on there...

I finally found someone daft enough to marry me, my wonderboy is 11, my monkeygirl is 3 and my bananaman is 2, my beautiful little flower was born in feb 2012
emamum is offline   Reply With Quote