View Single Post
Old 27-08-2008, 22:04   #11
accyman
God Member

Re: Policeman jailed....

bloody pathetic is all i can say , the judge shoud be struck off or whatever they do to them to put them out of action

not only has this judge sent a man to prison for sod all he has sent a copper into prison where the inmates will obviously welcome a copper into their arms with great delight

edit:

as for the teacher comments in an earlier post

today kids tell teachers to F off and worse infact kids attack teachers

in my day which believe it or not wasnt long ago if you could expect a wooden board duster to be thrown at your head for the mere crime of not paying attention and talking in class , i used to have a maths teacher called mr omerod who was a ex boxer and one guy in my class once fronted upto him and took a swing , mr ormerod punched him out cold and rightly so and the lads parents did teh right thing and beat their son for doing what he did

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

Last edited by accyman; 27-08-2008 at 22:08.
accyman is offline   Reply With Quote