View Single Post
Old 04-09-2008, 16:16   #78
WillowTheWhisp
Resident Waffler

Re: Abbey Street uniform shop - drug using equipment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pipinfort View Post
Out of the seven responsible parents i asked....................errr well seven responsible parents were shocked and found it totally unacceptable but like i said earlier our school is the main supplier of their own uniforms so nobady i asked had been in anyway. Mmmmm masked Hoodies he is a responsible shop owner isn`t he..........
What did you actually ask them? Did you say "ashtrays, cigarette papers, lighters and tobacco grinders" or did you say "drug using equipment"? Have they seen these things themselves? They haven't objected up to now though have they? You said they haven't been in the shop so as far as I can tell they only find something unacceptable that they have been told about not something they have seen first hand. Or at least not objected to the relevant person - ie the shop owner. My comments to him yesterday were the first he was aware that anyone didn't like any of his stock being displayed. Please let him know. Tell THEM that you have asked parents at your school and what they have said.

I, for one parent, do not want one less place to buy uniforms Cashy. I prefer to buy them from this shop than from the school. I sincerely hope the shop doesn't go out of business over this.

I'm seriously thinking of asking the council myself - if I had any idea who to speak to.

Last edited by WillowTheWhisp; 04-09-2008 at 16:20.
WillowTheWhisp is offline   Reply With Quote