View Single Post
Old 04-09-2008, 20:41   #99
WillowTheWhisp
Resident Waffler

Re: Abbey Street uniform shop - drug using equipment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pipinfort View Post
So basically as you`ve said in the last god knows how many posts of yours you won`t be happy until i have confronted the owner.......? correct?
Well actually I wish the thread starter had expressed their concerns to the shop themselves but I also think it would help if other people of the same opinion just let the shop know. So far all they know is that a woman who had never even noticed the things has gone in and told them the owners that someone on a website which the shop owners have never seen has objected to them selling drug taking paraphernalia. He asked me who it was who had complained but I couldn't tell him because of course all we know are the screen names. He can't even contact the person in person himself.

I suppose he could join Accyweb and post in this thread.

I suppose I could go in the shop again and tell them that I posted to say that it's only ordinary smoking stuff but that people are still objecting and would like him to stop selling them. Shall I do that?

I don't see the point of a complaining thread if nothing is done to get something done about it when something could be done. That's why I went to the shop in the first place.

WillowTheWhisp is offline   Reply With Quote