View Single Post
Old 07-09-2008, 17:35   #4
accyman
God Member

Re: if a mouse farts..

nope its freshly installed and i luckily live across from a sky engineer who has checked everyting out

basicly sky is crap but its the only option if you want more channels in this area, sadly even normal TV is a lot of hassle to get which is ridiculous seen as people in bad reception areas are still charged for a licence the BBC should ensure everyone gets a strong signal

cant even go to freeview the signal just isnt good enough

if you pay for a service then the service provider should be able to deliver especialy with the millions they make it cant be too difficult to ensure customers get what they pay for

saying that i now people who live in more poulated areas that get crap pictures and constant interference watching sky so to me it shows their product is basicly crap and they need to improve their method of delivery of their product

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote