View Single Post
Old 09-09-2008, 19:43   #18
accyman
God Member

Re: SCAN computer shop

i use scan a lot and i recomend them to others but i also tell people to beware as a few times i have had retuned stock sold to me as new and also had retuned stock sold to me that hadnt been checked properly and was faulty which meant me traveling back to bolton to return the items

one more thing is that scan charge a minimum £10 to deliver an item so its not always cost effective to buy from them and you are just as well buying from as much as it pains me to say this PC world

scan is ok if you are going to be building a complete system but for individual items you are just as well buying localy as by teh time you have paid for fuel to get to scan or their delivery charges its often the same price to shop localy and you get your item faster

dabs.com is good and they sell returned stock at a discounted price and it is checked before resold but no longer have a trade counter so its mail order only

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote