View Single Post
Old 09-09-2008, 22:09   #43
shakermaker
God Member

Re: The enemy within

Quote:
Originally Posted by jambutty View Post
Are you garinda’s secretary?

I ask because my post was in response to garinda’s post and the question was posed to him and he clearly stated, “Roy, the owner of this forum, has stated umpteen times that he likes the karma system, just as it is.” There was nothing about Mick or Len.

I am thick skinned but others are not and my point is not on my behalf but on the behalf of others, who in other threads have complained about the vicious, vile and disgusting anonymous comments received.

Be a good lackey and get your boss to answer my posts would you.
First of all, I thought you never started dishing out insults? That you only responded when others insulted you? You bleat on about it often enough. So - I'm working off your theory now - seeing as you started the insults I can retort in a like manner. Your post has showed that you are a rude, vile, petulant being.

Secondly, you didn't send a PM to garinda asking him alone where he got his information, you posted the question on an open forum and therefore put the question out to everyone reading the thread.

Finally, who do you think you are to presume that others cannot defend themselves against karma comments? Are you the caped crusader of AccyWeb? I think not.
Crawl back in your hole.
shakermaker is offline   Reply With Quote