View Single Post
Old 09-09-2008, 22:38   #44
garinda
Give, give, give member

Re: The enemy within

Quote:
Originally Posted by jambutty View Post
Are you garinda’s secretary?

I ask because my post was in response to garinda’s post and the question was posed to him and he clearly stated, “Roy, the owner of this forum, has stated umpteen times that he likes the karma system, just as it is.” There was nothing about Mick or Len.

I am thick skinned but others are not and my point is not on my behalf but on the behalf of others, who in other threads have complained about the vicious, vile and disgusting anonymous comments received.

Be a good lackey and get your boss to answer my posts would you.
I've sympathised when you felt you had to share some of the karma comments with the rest of the forum.

I, and others, have told you to report them to the moderators, if those comments are offensive, and they will be dealt with.

Sadly you lost all credibility, and certainly any respect, when you decided to post on a family forum, what is to all extent and purposes a private message, the most obscene, especially to women, four letter word, albeit with a space between the middle letters.

That was a disgrace, when we have children as active members on this forum.

I would have deducted karma, signed, for that, but sadly was unable to, because I'd recently given you some karma for your garden thread.

Luckliy for you it is Roy, and not myself, who owns this site, because for posting that disgusting four letter word you would have been banned for life.

Last edited by garinda; 09-09-2008 at 22:47.
garinda is offline   Reply With Quote