View Single Post
Old 12-09-2008, 20:21   #217
Lilly
God Member

Re: Police Probe Vote Rigging Complaints

Quote:
Originally Posted by g jones View Post
Didn't think my photo was that bad!!!!!! Obviously I'll have to get down to boots in the morning for some fresh make up!!

There is no theory. Significant changes in proxy voting can only be put down to fraud. There was an impersonal debate not naming anyone (As the Ob reported and AndrewB applauded at the time), until Allah Dad launched himself into the 'I am the victim mode', whilst ironically around the back making allegations about the other 2 candidates. First of all Labour when he thought they would win, then the LibDems when he thought they would win.

Blazey and Bernadette. I find your position quite difficult now. 'Calling for apologies' and asking people to 'lead by example' puts all the pressure on Allah Dad and The Conservatives to apologise to Tariq Ali for all the allegations they made.

I believe no-one should be apologising. Fraud took place. It was reported correctly. There was an investigation in which the Police couldn't find the evidence that is out there. It's a failure by those guilty to come forward and the Police for failing to gather the evidence.
Hello and welcome back.

Hope you enjoyed your jury service....you'll know all about 'he says, she says' with you being involved in local politics, won't you?

A police investigation has declared that no fraud took place. I think that means it's over and done with. No point going on about it.