View Single Post
Old 15-09-2008, 20:28   #30
blazey
God Member

Re: Sharia Law Rules OK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric View Post
So close to the anniversary of 9/11, and you still can't see the "us vs. them." Anyone who can't see what is happening in the world has his/her head up their ass. And this is not a discussion about immigrants in general, but about something more specific and particular. There is nothing bad about immigrants. I'm an immigrant

So you mean us against terrorists? I get confused, sometimes I think we're going on about hating terrorists and then all of a sudden I feel like I should be hating some of my best friends. The jump from hating terrorists to hating all muslims seems such a small one recently... I do get confused when anything like this gets brought up on the forum.

9/11 wasn't an attack against England though was it, though I understand why you would bring it up as an example. Wasn't it 7/7 or something in London? That would've been a better example but it doesn't quite have the same ring to it does it.

Was that bombing in Manchester years ago by muslims? I was quite young then and only have very vague memories of it in the news.
blazey is offline   Reply With Quote