Thread: HPV Jab
View Single Post
Old 24-09-2008, 22:38   #22
katex
Resting in Peace

Re: HPV Jab

I did happen to forward this thread to my nurse daughter,who is involved in all types of nursing now, including this one, she did actually ring me with strong language, some of the extracts from her E-Mail, which I have had to edit in red..

"I think we became complacent and forget to be grateful for the privilege of preventative medicine!
For heaven's sake !! they are stopping us from presenting to the doctor with a fatal illness that can't be cured always!
Just stand in line, its yer arms not yer private parts yer flashing! and stop creative problem making and being so flipping precious, ungrateful !!!I think we became complacent and forgot to be grateful for the privilege of preventative medicine!"

and ..

"I think the people in deprived countries who have children who die of measles ( for which we are preventative immunised) would think the lot of us were mental and pathetic for even disputing where it was given! and probably wonder why we dont just feel their pain;
self serving aren't we?"

and ..

"people even getting annoyed and even debating about this naffs me off.
have they any idea how HARD it is to get the government to fund something like this when we cant EVER actually tell them whose life it saved?
Then...they dispute it and risk it being given again.
Ignorant retarded spoiled idiots"

Seemingly, each vaccine costs £ 186 for the 3, can you imagine how much it would cost if they were to give it in some sort of posh premises.

Margaret P will know what it is like for someone to die with cervical cancer ... not a pretty sight (was treated to the details here).

The Catholic Church has got to realise that sexuality has changed with the generations and no going back.

katex is offline   Reply With Quote