View Single Post
Old 09-10-2008, 18:30   #32
mothernature

Re: How Many Ways Do You Think Your Money Has Been Sneakily Taken From You?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
I seem to be getting that itch, why? well it's your posts, on your own 5 days a week or, is there a little group of you? Just trying to get folk on accy web wound up, enough for you and the rest, (pretending to be one person), to suddenly start putting links to extra little points and suddenly we have BNP, (or something just as extreme), washing their propaganda in our little web site!
If wrong I apologise now, if right, please stop it we can annoy each other, we don't need whatever you are trying to build up to.

by the way, yes, I've seen you're a veggie with animals rights placed before human, we don't need that, we already tear each other apart.

Apology accepted although I really don't understand why you would think I am more than one person, nor do I know what I have done to offend you. I believe I have the right to state my opinion just as much as the next person and I certainly don't have an affiliation with any political group. I have no wish to post links to anything for the simple reason I don't believe in pushing anyone into something I believe to be right for me. I didn't force my children to forgo meat whilst they were growing up, nor did I force them to believe in reincarnation/witchcraft and a more natural way of life.
mothernature is offline   Reply With Quote