Thread: vs Shrewsbury
View Single Post
Old 22-10-2008, 11:18   #60
fc:stanley
Senior Member+

Re: vs Shrewsbury

I thought we were watching Brazil for the first half last night for some reason
Absolute great game last night however was very nervy for the last 5 mins as the shrews piled on the pressure. Where the heck did four minutes come from for extra time!!!??!! Also i disagree with people that thought Rocky had a great and solid game , he had a good 10 minutes and then after that he was all over the place and made quite a few mistakes and one which the shrews captalised on which sent their winger on his way to cross in for their forward to have a good shot on goal and for kenny to make a great save. On crosses he didnt stay with his man, he was always wondering off out of position and the one thing that made me laugh was when it was a corner and he went with Murdock to pick up a player that Murdock already had and Murdock told him to angrily go and pick up the straying man in the box.

Great performance by all , but a special mension to Jimmy Ryan , had a great game. He just makes you get excited with what he does his fitness is top notch. I hope the Shrews are just upset with what theyve lost and the 3 points we outplayed them for last night

Last edited by fc:stanley; 22-10-2008 at 11:20.
fc:stanley is offline   Reply With Quote