Thread: Fireworks
View Single Post
Old 28-10-2008, 16:12   #24
jambutty
Apprentice Geriatric

Cool Re: Fireworks

Quote:
Originally Posted by AccyMad View Post
Isn't that a case of pot - kettle - black, calling others whingers? It's ok for you to complain about things but just because you don't agree with this post the person must be whinging???
And yes, as has already been said most of us did enjoy bonfire night as kids, but it was just that - one night - if it was still like that it'd be ok but it's not. For one night you can 'live with it' as you say and ensure your pets are ok but when it goes on for weeks on end the poor things are nervous wrecks. A lady I know had to have her dog put to sleep a couple of years ago because because of the effects of the relentless bangs from fireworks, harmless fun eh?
Whinge over!
Now where did I ever state that it was harmless fun?

I do believe that I never even called it just fun.

But then as is the norm on this forum, just chuck in something that I didn’t say.

And I know one old lady who didn’t have her dog put down because of bangs from fireworks. So what? In fact I now several pet owners whose pets survived Bonfire time.

My several trumps your single.