Old 31-10-2008, 13:33   #123
cashman
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Re: Brand/ross 'prank'

Quote:
Originally Posted by shakermaker View Post
I don't think anyone has said their actions were acceptable, I certainly don't think so. I do think that the only person with any right to be angry at Brand & Ross is Andrew Sachs. For if it wasn't for the people that commissioned the airing of the recording, no one would have heard it except Mr Sachs and he wouldn't have been served such a public humiliation.
true some haven't said their actions were acceptable, nor have some said they were not, more tried to deflect the issue to the career of the grandaughter, n said give the lads a break,well that don't wash wi me, the fact is,these two were at "Work" therefore the action amounts to "Gross Misconduct" which is punishable by "Instant Dismissal" simple as. or do you think so called stars should be exempt from normal procedure? cos i don't. also its more than likely,this would have been a police matter if it was you or i that had done similar.still they are highly paid stars.