View Single Post
Old 31-10-2008, 15:28   #23
jambutty
Apprentice Geriatric

Question Re: Are You Trick-or-Treating or Not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tealeaf View Post
Like AIDS, MacDonalds and the grey squirrel, this is another American interloper that once here, appears impossible to be rid of. However, 'Trick or Treat' is no more than a criminal offence under British law - it is called blackmail. The problem, of course, is that the perpetrators of these diabolical acts are mostly under the age of criminal consent and the cops, as usual, claim to be too busy to respond.

The private citizen should therefore use alternative methods to protect his property. Last year on this date, I borrowed a neighbour's Rottweiler for the evening. Unfortunatly, he turned out be far too friendly and instead of chasing the little brats down the street, ended up cudding up to them.

This year, therefore, I have obtained a pair of Rhodesian Ridgebacks. Truly, these are monsterous dogs and all the more nasty given they have not been fed for 5 days. I can't wait for the fun to begin when those little angels, having banged on my door, first stare into the gaping, slovering jaws of the hounds from hell.
AIDS? I thought that came from Africa.

Don’t forget chewing gum and bubble gum.