View Single Post
Old 03-11-2008, 23:10   #164
carpon
Full Member+

Re: Accrington Stanley - Exactly

What was shown tonight had very little to do with Stanley.Other than follow the hen do of someone who works for the club and our esteemed chairman showing in brief glimpses a somewhat understanding side,albeit in the circumstances which encapsulated tonight's offering, I fail to see how tonight's offering shows how the club we love is run. Other than a secretary who despite organising the whole escapade to Magaluf somehow manages to overlook that her own passport has expired!!!

Don't get me wrong, the girl probably does stirling work on behalf of the club and she's probably doing a brilliant job, but this whole escapade is descending into farce, especially with Stuart Hall narrating over the whole thing like he's still conducting the " It's a knockoout " scenario.

Talk about putting accross a "Professional" football club in a positive light!! It may be funny to some,but I fear this documentary is putting the club across as a joke, as much a joke as we were when we were the butt of the milk advert

Winston Leonard Spencer Churchill.
carpon is offline   Reply With Quote