View Single Post
Old 19-11-2008, 20:14   #15
lindsay ormerod
Senior Member+

Re: For The Attention Of Mick & Accyweb

Seems a bit ott to me too, don't get me wrong, I like Mez and appreciate what she has done but, hey, if you don't want the responsibility, just step away from that area, I know how these meets have gone and I know how annoying it is when things fall on their arse ( Accy Cricket Club, made special effort to get real ale on , fitted new pump, total turn up..... 5).
Folk won't commit and too complacent, so make it more casual, suggest a date, no pressure, no pub is gonna turn down the business and whoever can make it does so.
I personally haven't been to the last couple because since becoming a Mod I was treated differently ( stupid and petty but true) and because I don't want to be in the same room as some folk on here. ( sad but true).
But I will commit to attending one in the New Year regardless of who is there and how I am treated; Accyweb should be one big happy family, those that have made it otherwise know who they are and hopefully will either rectify their behaviour or take themselves elsewhere.