View Single Post
Old 21-11-2008, 02:52   #2
Eric
God Member

Re: Why Rip Us Off At A Time Like This Mr. Brown. Oil Has Halved In Price..

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireman View Post
In may this year I spent some time in the USA and laughed at the people groaning that petrol was nearly $4. per GALLON. I soon made them feel better when I told them what we were paying since the rise in the price of crude oil. NOW THAT THE PRICE OF CRUDE HAS HALVED, WHY HAS THE COST DROPPED BY JUST A FEW PENNIES. The oil companies are anouncing record profits and is their any wonder.

Get this though I am in the USA now and the cost of fuel has halved overnight to $1.91. pere gallon. We are told the best way out of a recession is to get people spending not to make it impossible to live a normal life, as the cost of fuel is doing for a lot of people, The car industry is laying off workers they cant sell new cars and the cost of road haulage is now a joke. Come on GORDON BROWN and your LITTLE DARLING> CUT THE COST OF FUEL TO ALLOW PEOPLE TO LIVE AND USE THEIR CARS. Let the haulage people get on with the excellent work they do. AND lets get the country moving again. We are sick of being RIPPED OFF>
How much has the price of gas dropped in England? In Kingston, from a high of $1.35 a litre to about 74.5 cents ... which is only reasonable, given the drop in price of a barrel of crude.
Eric is offline   Reply With Quote