View Single Post
Old 07-12-2008, 10:07   #48
accyman
God Member

Re: Snowball Incident

the way some folk are reacting you would think the guy took the kid away in a car and murdered the kid over the tops

the poor bloke took the kid directly to the police station and if my son had done somthing to warrant been taken to the police station my son would be in a whole load of trouble and i would be appologetic to his victim, however if a bloke bundled my son into his car and took him over the tops then i would want this bloke dead but as it stands the bloke took this little thug to the police station and for doing the right thing has now found himself been protrayed as the bad guy and instead of this little thugs family been ashamed of the little thugs actions they show their little darling the way to react when caught doing somthing wrong to someone is to threaten them and kick up enough fuss so that people dont remember what it was exactly that caused all this trouble in teh first place

talk about the victim always coming off worse

its treacherous enough driving in the snow and like others said this bratts actions could have caused injuries or deaths to others

i wonder how people would be reacting if this driver had been forced to swerve and hit a pram with a baby in it

also the child wasnt abducted he was placed under citizens arrest which isnt an illigal act but how far you can go with a citizens arrest i dont know as i am not a solicitor

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

Last edited by accyman; 07-12-2008 at 10:10.
accyman is offline   Reply With Quote