View Single Post
Old 08-12-2008, 02:35   #77
accyman
God Member

Re: Snowball Incident

Quote:
Originally Posted by K-P View Post
eeerm the person I replied to seemed to think it was OK .. hence the reply and the responses to that reply... did you miss a post ?
yes i do think it was alright for the guy to put the kid in his car and instead of asking me if i think its ok why not read my previous post where i said i thought it was ok and where i also said that if my son was taken to a police station for commiting a crime against soemone i would be appologetic to him and ashamed that my son had done what he had done then severely talking to my child

the guy hasnt broken any law or he would have been arrsted for it but you namb pamby lot simply cant resist making a mountain out of a mole hill

they guy wasnt a pedophile he was a victim of an attack which could have caused death to the driver or others around him and teh bratt needed seeing to so if bundleing the bratt into teh back of a car and driving him to teh police station was what was needed then so be it

if you dont want your kid bundling into the back of a car and taking to the local police station bring your kid up better

if this had been a 16 year old caught mugging an old lady and the man threw him into the back of his car and took him to the police station there wouldnt be all this fuss infact he would be hailed a hero

if you ever get attacked and choose to sit back and take it then thats your choice but this man decided rightly and within his rihts to take action its just a shame the spinless folk can only muster up critisism

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

Last edited by Mick; 08-12-2008 at 04:48.
accyman is offline   Reply With Quote