View Single Post
Old 08-12-2008, 13:43   #89
accyman
God Member

Re: Snowball Incident

Quote:
Originally Posted by K-P View Post

Are you just making things up now to try and justify your post that you think its ok for complete strangers to bundle kids into cars ?
no i am going of what comments i have read both on here and the website of the newspaper where its made out that the guy was kidnapping by some

sory if i cant be bothered putting mass quotes but anyone whos read both sites can see that some people think what this guy did was mortifying and paramount to kidnapping

also i dont need to justify a damn thing, my opinion is just as valid as yours or anyone elses and as a father of a 12 year old boy myself i can look at this and think what if it was my son and conclude that i would be ok with a member of the public taking my son to the police station if he commited such a dangerous act and be rest assured my son would feel the back of my hand and you wouldnt find me running to the local rag crying kidnap

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote