View Single Post
Old 23-12-2008, 11:38   #10
Studio25

Re: Tatooed Male Bodybuilder needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrskitty View Post
Thats me then
I need to see you & Corky sometime so we can sort out a wedding album. I thought I'd try and get you in for our soon-to-be-renamed "trash the dress" but yours might actually suffer from a photoshoot in the blackpool surf or in the middle of the Ribble at Edisford Bridge. We've got another requirement at the moment, but you're too good looking for that one. We need a right munter for that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
...I do however think that if you refuse me a photoshoot I will be able to sue your living out of you because you appear to be, sizeist, muscleist, and tattooist!
We have requirements popping up all the time, but they are always discriminatory in some way. It sounds like you'd be ideal for my other need at the moment, though. Please refer to my closing comment to MrsKitty, above.

Joking aside- I've got a sign in the window requesting volunteers for makeovers that can be used for one of my brides who's just qualified as a beautician. I'll be making up a portfolio for her. A lady came in last week to ask for more details and I had to be nice and tell her all about it, even though it was clear she wouldn't be used. She was wearing a niqab.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shillelagh View Post
was going to put spug up for it ........ but slight problem .. he no tattoo ... i got some great pics of him this morning ....
I'll keep him in mind if I have need of someone face down on a train covered in blood & tea... Hope he's better soon. Sounds like he needed a better blood supply to his head instead of... err.. where it ended up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by West Ender View Post
May I suggest our Travis?
I have a way with dogs.

Studio25 is offline   Reply With Quote