View Single Post
Old 17-01-2009, 05:43   #18
steeljack
God Member

Re: Pensioner dies at cash machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedy View Post
I didnt think Bailiffs were allowed to do that, i always thought it was illegal for them to take you anywhere (even if you requested it).

Bailiffs are not scum they do have a very difficult job, in no way am i excusing what this bailiff did as IMHO even taking someone to the cash machine is wrong, i just dont think all bailiffs should be tarred with the same brush as some of them are very polite and DO treat people with respect.
sorry to disagree but the 'sphincter' responsible for this mans early death should IMHO (as been mentioned before) be named and shamed and photo published in local and national media, also the names of his parents and grandparents , just to show what a tow-rag they have produced . These people are nothing more than goons and enforcers whose IQ is probably equal to the combined number of digits on their hands and feet .

From the reports published it seems these goons are earning a £ 290 fee for collecting a £60 fine , I thought usurious interest rates were banned by the Magna Carta in 1215 , seems the Govt. resonsible for introducing these Laws has no respect for the basic tenents of English common law
steeljack is offline   Reply With Quote