View Single Post
Old 26-01-2009, 17:32   #116
Revived Red
Senior Member+

Re: about message board ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCR ADIM View Post
1. i cant answer the question only the management and players can answer that question i can only assume we werent playing to the ability we have seen them play this season
"the ability we have seen them play this season". Which few games are those? Why are we struggling in our current position?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCR ADIM View Post
2. becuase credit crunch, people have fallen out with the club as posted ealier in the section 3 people would of came but went to watch another game! poor away support from barnet

why do you think there was only 1056 people at the game on saturday
I think you are partly correct when you say "credit crunch" - we are all much more careful with our money. But we want to watch football, and we want to feel valued as fans. What is the club doing do show its appreciation of its fans? Please don't accuse everyone of being negative for no reason. There are good reasons for any negativity. We ALL want to be positive. The sad reality is that the club has made promises to some fans which it has not fulfilled. How can they possibly be positive?

People are not negative because of some silly whim. They are negative because they feel the club is letting them down. And they are correct. As many others have said, the club seems intent on alienating its loyal fans. And these loyal fans, now disillusioned, are quite justified in expressing their disappointment at the behaviour of a club that many (including me) have supported since the 1950s.

Not only has the club failed to build on what it achieved three years ago, but it is in danger of destroying it.
Revived Red is offline   Reply With Quote