View Single Post
Old 29-01-2009, 17:58   #9
accyman
God Member

Re: Protest against foreign workers

i find it difficult to get realy upset about foreign workers coming here to get jobs because if people left school willing to work and not go straight on the dole then the jobs wouldnt have been tehere for the taking in the first place

what i do get annoyed at though is now that jobs are becoming more scarce then foreign workres should be limited and nationals who are willing to work be given the few jobs that are available then when things pick up allow foreign workers back to fill the gaps left by the lazy sods that go from school straight to benefits

aslo on a slightly related topic regarding foreign workers and why they shoudlnt be used especially in a recession is that if Mr Whoyanichabollocof cames over from poland our govenment will pay child benefit to his kids back in poland

i may be way off but it seems to me that if you employ Mr Whoyanichabollocof you put a UK man or woman on benefits and also pay for his kids back in Poland and due to Mr Whoyanichabollocof working for less money than the UK person pays less tax and teh govenment ends up paying him out 10x more than what he pays into the system

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote