View Single Post
Old 29-01-2009, 20:30   #22
accyman
God Member

Re: Protest against foreign workers

iv always said express gifts is a god awfull place to work for but it still remains that we have plenty of teenage males and females with no commitments dossing around town who could easily work there yet dont do

i worked there for over 6 months rather than claim dole money untill i found a better job and hated every single day i spent there and i dare say a lot of other people have worked crap jobs rather than be on benefits but these days more and more kids leave school and pull their face at the idea of actually getting a job which leaves jobs open for immigrants

liek i said , maybe we should follow the USA and only allow 6 months benefit then nothing at all and see how fast these jobs get snatched up before imigrants even get a foot onto the ferry

most people have worked for poor wages at one point or other infact my generation mostly worked for £28.50 a week on teh crappy Y.T.S sheme and tehre were no such things as minimum wage or working tax credit then to help us out

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

Last edited by accyman; 29-01-2009 at 20:36.
accyman is offline   Reply With Quote