View Single Post
Old 03-02-2009, 15:44   #56
TJH

Re: How could we deal with doggy issues?

I have had 3 'on site' meetings with people from the council and the only productive thing to happen was that they gave me a large number of orange plastic sacks to clear up the rubbish. I get 2 full bags a week of household rubbish out of the trees and hedges a week. As for the dog foul. Just went out and counted 23 fresh piles within a 24hr period and this includes toilet roll which some owners use to prevent there little dogs fur becoming clogged with foul.

i somtimes walk down the field to Wilson Playing Fields, this is in summer around 6am, without fail you see the same people who have actually driven to the site allowing there dogs to foul on the fields!.

But the cherry on cake is when some human scum decide they will take a toilet stop in your garden or property. A Clayton running team did use to run past alot and when they had a big race i caught a dirty bas!ard fouling in my garden and everyweek somone fouls in the Grave yard at the top of my lane. So dogs are a problem but humans can be even worse!!!!!.
TJH is offline   Reply With Quote