View Single Post
Old 05-02-2009, 16:07   #228
jaysay
Resting in Peace

Re: Living off the fat of the land.

Quote:
Originally Posted by g jones View Post
Labour Councillors voted against the two allowances. However following that Labour Councillors agreed that Planning was onurus and put in £750.

I am more interested in making the Borough great. The Tories andrew want to line their pockets. I am not outraged, just disapponted now. Maybe the years of Tory greed and winning elections has dulled my resistance. I object to two allowances when it is being abused. Eg big allowances child care and travel. Planning £750 as a second allowance is atrivial matter THAT I VOTED FOR andrew. I wasn't even going on planning until a secret phone call was leaked to the Tories and instead of having 3 on planning we have 5 and I've had to find time to do the job.

So lining my own pockets no. Hypocrite no. The irony is Andrew is you voted for me to have them. And now your complaining. If we can have 2 separate policies on every issue then I have a bunch that would take us from being a poor Tory Council to a great Labour one.

PS watch out for another whopping Tory 5% Council Tax rise. At least this thread demonstrates where its being spent and £100k in the back pockets of Landlords as well.

Posted via Mobile Device
Great and Labour in he same sentence, your having a laugh