View Single Post
Old 13-02-2009, 14:59   #345
Stanleymad
God Member

Re: Please Read; The Seats The Facts!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by K-P View Post
My point was... we already know the answers so whats the point of having a Q/A session... Its a moan at the club session you really want..

PS I dont now and never have worked for the club.. so difficult to promote me eh
Many people dont know whats actually going on, even this thread has been confused from blue seats to now red ones, dates of the work being done & will the goal-line end be cut off on match days should seating errection should not be finished - btw those Q's were put to me @ tues nights match by people not on here as well as some on here. So the answer is YES we do need things clarifying indeed

Moaning @ the club - dig at moi there but yes im moaning about the club tho dont say owt here that i wouldnt to club direct - trust me, tho the moaning is restricted to the things that are wrong or not proffessional but its beyond moaning - notice its been a while since the last Q&A & lots of things have festered or have been ignored that many people are not happy with & have/are voicing that opinion.

As for u KP im sure u can promote yourself very well

ACCRINGTON STANLEY MAD!

Stanleymad is offline   Reply With Quote