View Single Post
Old 14-02-2009, 20:39   #259
cashman
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Re: Anyone made a secret Freedom Of Info request about me ? Andrew?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
the detail is in WHY? did ya need this information.
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewb View Post
Don't really see a need to explain why I did something I am perfectly entitled to. If you are suggesting I am mud flinging, well there has to be mud to fling. If you want just an unbridled attack on somebody's character, without an ounce of truth, just go to the first post of this thread which councillor Jones decided to make about a member of the public, using a law to request information on the spending of public money, which his government introduced.
Quote:
Yes, he is very slimy. I still think it's wrong. I would apologise if I had inferred something that was incorrect. Clearly Graham does not have the bottle.

Not worth it.
Quote:
Garinda thats because its hilarious. It's hilarious that me picking the last full financial year, as you know the 2008/2009 one doesn't end until April. If I'd have requested this in April, I'd have requested 2008/2009. That's why its funny, because its by sheer chance that this has caused such turmoil.

I requested it because I'm doing a lot of research on our council as part of my university degree. It is just part of my research, but thus far the rest of it has been available without using freedom of information.
glad to see you eventually answered my question. the reason i asked is simple, YES you are perfectly entitled to ask fer the information, but to quote you,the devil is in the detail, but by not answering, people being people are likely to form their own conclusion, that IMHO would not do you any good at all, i was begining to think ya were to dumb to see it. glad ya aint. ya still got a lot to learn about real life, hope ya get yer degree.