Old 15-02-2009, 04:04   #406
cashman
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Re: Please Read; The Seats The Facts!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stanley convert View Post
Really wanted to keep out of this one but need to have my say and i aint going one side or the other, yes we do have to put the seats in but as said people dont have to like it i go to stanley because to watch football imho you stand up and to me the game has lost so much because fans are made to sit.In my youth i was a longsider and what a place to be!!! visited the turf recently to watch em take on spurs and it is not an experience that will be repeated soon due to the lack of elbow room and feeling most uncomfatable for the whole match and there aint the atmosphere any more just the odd pocket of fans here and there trying to get behind the team instead of 5 or 600 in full cry and lifting the longside roof.To me it would be a sad day if the FES (OR WHATEVER ITS CALLED BY THEN) ever became all seater and i think even though i am stanley through and through that day will be the last day
well said that man, agree with every word even though yer n ex dingle. cashy agreeing wi a dingle,who would have thought it.