View Single Post
Old 18-02-2009, 06:42   #586
turkishdelight

Smile Re: Anyone made a secret Freedom Of Info request about me ? Andrew?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benipete View Post
You could go back to school and study English & Sums and get a degree In the Del Boy School of Literacy.
i dont know what your getting at but again another slur on my intelligence this time how low can one get.This is i feel bang out of order. I dont need to return to school with the qualifications i already have achieved and i tell you worked hard to get them. You are a pleasant person., and again rather discriminating, why would one speak to a member of the public in this way is it any wonder you dont get votes i have shown my work colleauges and friends all that has been written on here and they are absoulutely shocked by some comments about me and stated who do these people think they are its terrible the way some of them conduct themselves. i have never come across in all my life attitudes like on here very strange to me may be its because i live in a much nicer world.My conclusion was its really because people are passionate about what they believe in and thats fine but i suggest you go back to school and learn how to relate to people how to address members of the public i think thats of more importance than sums and literacy skills.
turkishdelight is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web