View Single Post
Old 18-02-2009, 21:23   #660
Eric
God Member

Re: Anyone made a secret Freedom Of Info request about me ? Andrew?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindsay ormerod View Post
I have spoken to Graham Jones on a couple of occasions and found him helpful and civil, I am happy to have him as my councillor and would trust him to get the job done. On the contrary I have a close friend who lives in St Andrew's Ward in Ossy and you would not get a good word out of him regarding his councillor, regardless of political preference if the person you deal with face to face, or phone to phone is rude and unpleasant ,you are not likely to vote for them, even if you were a confirmed Party voter.
I know who I would rather have, but it's my personal opinion, based on my dealings with that person.
(and I am not related to any councillors at the moment , that I am aware of !)
But it would be different if you were voting for the national govt. wouldn't it? When what you are voting for is a party that best reflects you views on which direction the country should go? But if your post reflects how you, and no doubt many others, vote locally, why bother with party politics at all at this level of govt.? All it seems to do is generate pages of insult and innuendo, which, altho' it is entertaining, is still "a tale told by an idiot" etc.
Eric is offline   Reply With Quote