View Single Post
Old 18-02-2009, 21:55   #1
lancashirelassz
Junior Member+

Red face the Face as they say of ASFC needs your vote please ...

Hey ladies & gents this is the 1st time i have posted a topic and i hope i am going the right way about it. Now for those who dont know me my names Toni Ainsworth and alongside my study i model for Accrington Stanley as i do aspire to be a model, i have had a lot of publicity lately , maybe for the wrong reason but it was free and has done me the world of good. I am currently in the lads mag magazine ZOO on the 1st timers and would love you to support me and vote, all you have to do is click on how many stars you want to rate me (hopefully10) and kerchhiiinng thats it, jobs a good'un as they say.

I am up against 19 other girls and my picture is picture number 9, as it stands i am currently in 1st position and anything could change, If i win this is open more doors within the modelling world and makes more money for me, i hope to be able to make a fortune so then i can provide & supprt the club just like they have done for me.

Here is the link for you to vote on and i hope you do so, however only 1 vote counts from each computer so do pass the message around.

Many thanks

Toni Ainsworth

***Warning - link contains adult content***
Girls: March’s First Timers: Week Three!
***Warning - link contains adult content***

Last edited by ZOMBIE; 18-02-2009 at 22:50.
lancashirelassz is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web