View Single Post
Old 18-02-2009, 22:53   #669
Royboy39
God Member

Re: Anyone made a secret Freedom Of Info request about me ? Andrew?

Quote:
Originally Posted by garinda View Post
Blimey, it's like the Spanish Inquisition!

I've actually got friends here tonight, and am only supposed to be popping on here when I have to go in the kitchen!

Happy to be a not very good host, for once, and I'll try and answer youir question.

I probably don't understand what you mean, but as for doing a search on the oppposition, I honestly don't see things as being so straightforward.

I try to keep informed with information about lots of issues, from as many different sources as possible, and then make my own mind up.

Like I say, I haven't always voted for the same particular party, so personally I don't see anyone as 'opposition'. It could be anyone I see as doing the right or wrong thing, regardles of which party they represent.

As I said way back in this thread. My criticism of our council leader isn't personal, or party political.

I'd happily keep my gob firmly shut, regardless as to the colour of his rosette, if I thought he was doing a good job for the borough.

If I haven't answered the question you asked, I apologise, but this bottle of wine is needed elsewhere now, and I'd better go and pour it.
You say in past an current post you were a sucess in business and have proved it.
The original question was, as I read it, has anyone the right to check on the credentials of the opposition in secret...I think they do.

And I hope you are giving your guests the best that Spain can offer. Wine from Ribero Del Duero....or some such?

Blackburn Rovers Supporter Since 1950

Last edited by Royboy39; 18-02-2009 at 22:56.
Royboy39 is offline   Reply With Quote