View Single Post
Old 19-02-2009, 11:55   #698
turkishdelight

Re: Anyone made a secret Freedom Of Info request about me ? Andrew?

Quote:
Originally Posted by garinda View Post
I guess I'm lucky, in that I actually read what's posted through my door, just in case it's important, and I might find out something that might be to my advantage, such as knowing what ward I live in, and who my councillors are.

Again I must just be lucky, and haven't been so naive since about the age of eight, as to think local politicans don't weild an enormous power over our lives, and that people pay a large amount of their income to fund them.
I do indeed open every letter that comes through my door ive probably infact, i know glanced at one of these forms and again thought its not important so ive binned it and not given it another thought. I will tell you really i do think politicians weild an enormous power over our lifes thats why we are in this mess now but again didnt realise they did at local level i am far from naive but your right on this local politics i am.I know many people if i presented them with the question which ward do you live in and who is your councillor they would not be able to tell me so im far from on my own regarding this point.
turkishdelight is offline   Reply With Quote